Every organization's excellence depends on the people who work for it. We recognize that to reach our goal of excellence in providing services and living accommodations to our residents, we must have motivated, well-trained and enthusiastic employees. Excellence in care, food service, social activities and maintaining our communities comes about only through the cooperative work of all employees.
We offer competitive and comprehensive benefits packages. Some of the benefits include health reimbursement programs, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, vacation, flexible spending accounts, and education reimbursement.
If you are looking for a place where you can make a difference in the lives of the seniors we serve and are committed to the same values of honesty, integrity, reliability, excellence, respect, and compassion that we share, please respond by sending your letter of interest and resume to the community of your choice.
A few of the advantages that we offer:
- Our team of people, at all levels, make our company great!
- Individual gifts and skills are valued and relationships are important
- Innovative, evolving and growing
- Lots of room for creative ideas
- Pre-employment drug testing and background checks
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and inservices
- Opportunities for career advancement and promotion
- Become a part of an organization with locations in Oregon, Washington and Montana
- Shared values guide the way employees and residents are treated
- Education Reimbursement program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Low cost health benefits
- Paid reimbursement program for employees and dependents for doctor, hospital, and accidents